Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a busy couple of weeks....

it has been. I have started my new job properly now, this is the first week of consecutive days as a dental assistant trainee. Tis quite a busy job, but am loving it. Have always brushed my teeth regularly, but have worn out several brushes this week already! hahahahaha
Going to my old job tomorrow for a rest!! LOL
My Secret Santa Swap arrived yesterday....and how good am I???? It is still sitting on the table unwrapped!!! I know I have to wait another 15 days before it is to be opened, which is very hard to do as the label says there is CHOCOLATE in the parcel!!! And those that know me, know how much I lovvvvvve chocolate.
Not much else to blog about tonight....so till later.....

2 comments:

KernowWitch said...

You are good resisting the chocolate....only 15 days to wait...hehe...Hugs from a fellow chocoholic...Chrissy x

quiltygal said...

bring it with you tomorrow & we can just stare at it!!