Monday, March 2, 2009

Renewed faith.....

in humanity!! What a week it has been! I have been overwhelmed by the offerings of goods and money for my friend whose house burnt down 10 days ago. You know, one (or two in this instance) bad people make you soooo mad and upset.......but then comes along many, many good people and the balance set right again. So I would like to thank all the people out there in the world who have given to my friend to help her in a time of distress and heartache. I would like to say that most of the people who have helped do not know my friend but have had no compunction about helping and I think that is what has overwhelmed me. Needless to say, my friend is also extremely overwhelmed (must be the word of the week!!!) and would like to say a big thank you to you all too. She is getting her head back together and sorting what needs to be done to find somewhere to live and settle again.
Unfortunately there are no photos this posting :((( But it Snobs and Slobs day on Friday, so who knows what I will have to show?????
So till then, happy stitching xx

No comments: