Saturday, August 1, 2009

...and here we are again....

two weeks down the track - the machine has had a bit of a workout - just waiting for some more thread to come before I install myself permanently in the studio!!!
In the meanwhile....I have been finishing some little projects off that have been 'sitting' around for a while........so I now have my own dance troupe!!! I am willing to hire them out for shows, parties, anything really :)
I have also finished off some of my crocheting that has been hanging around for a year or two. So now just got a couple of cross stitches to finish and then its on with the quilting!! Yeh!!!
August 8th and 9th is the Annual South Australian Miniature Enthusiast Festival - see poster below for details - come and pay us a visit and see what little things in life we do!! Tis worth the effort.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh so cute......but so much fiddly work.......have fun with your machine