Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A baby is born....

....and how cute is it?! I would like to introduce "William" to blogland. For those of you who might remember, my friend Angela lost her little friend Winston along with her house and belongings earlier this year in a fire. Little William is Winstons half brother and was born last week, so we were able to go and pay the first visit to see the little fellow. I love cats and it was very tempting not to come home with one or two of the little fellows - I don't think my two would like it though. Here is William with his three brothers :) Sooooo cute Another of the Thursday ladies has completed her quilt, and here is the pic to prove it :) Well done Norma. Norma has already started on her next project, which I cant show on here as I think it might be a bit of a secret?

1 comment:

quiltygal said...

awwwww cute do you think Jack would like it if I got one???