Thursday, November 26, 2009

At least it is cooler this week!

There have been a few days of late that have been rather disgusting heat wise to say the least. However, we manage to plod on to another day. Last weekend was the bi-annual Snobs & Slobs weekend away - and how fab it was!!! We were all hanging out to have some time-out from our usual humdrum of life. Of course we managed to fit a couple of quilt and fabric shops in - wouldn't be right if we didn't!!! Ate some chocolate (which we weren't going to do but couldn't help ourselves!) (but it wasn't the amount that was consumed 6 months ago on our last trip) The wine was also reserved this trip too. However, the comments from some of the group were as bad as ever. I really wished I had started taking down notes in the early days of our trips - could of written a book by now!! Most of the time I spend laughing at the innocence of them all and if this blog was X-rated I could probably share some with you .... but will just have to let your imagination go with the flow. But one I can share and did laugh at for a while "it was shrump up and felted"!! Now this was said with a clean mind, so how you read it - it is up to you!!!Us at Mick Shea's at Hackam, lovely place for food and drink.Some of the projects done over the weekend.Sunset on Thursday night - it was magnificent.Just to prove that we did eat healthy this time round.Theres a knob in every group - and I am afraid in this group its me!!! Looking for a wedding outfit!Us!!!!
This week saw the Secret Santa Swap get posted to its new home:) The Inchie Ornament swap also went off along with the PIF from earlier in the year. So nearly all my UFO's are done and dusted (those that I can find that is!!!!)

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like a good time away...........I got some swaps out this week too and it feels great to have them gone.......

Leanne said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all.