Saturday, March 13, 2010

V8's here we come....

LOL!!! Tis the Clipsal 500 weekend here in sunny, warm Adelaide. My friend and I will be terrorising the track and field this Sunday :))) So anyone else that is going that might be reading this...look out LOL Tomorrow I will be dropping SW and Bro off so they can have their day at the track - which is good cos then I get a whole day to myself!!!!!!!!!!

Well today I spent a lovely day with Kristina and Naomi, sitting chatting and stitching. Thank you girls for a very nice day. Looking forward to the next one :)

Some of you might remember (or take a peek back to 2008 UK trip if you don't) my hubby was nicknamed the 'Squirrel Whisperer' after he had 'tamed' a wild squirrel while we were visiting our friends in Wales. Well....the little fella (or girl) has grown up a bit and has come back to visit the abode! Our friends seem happy the squirrel has returned and are kindly feeding it some lovely seeds and nuts. Next blog should have some pics of my new pieces of furniture - dont hold your breath those that know me personally - but......I have FINALLY purchased a china cabinet!!!!!!!!woooohoooo after only 25 years !!!!
Getting delivered next week, so I guess I might have to do some dusting of ornaments and hoovering at some stage.........maybe I wont either hahahahahaha

2 comments:

Khris said...

It was so lovely to meet you Val and I look forward to our sewing days together...enjoy Clipsal...Hubby will be there too so look for a skinny 6.4" fair guy with a vest on that says "photographer 64"...lol
Hugs Khris

AMIT said...

In short it was a lovely day of yours.

Work from home india